Thursday, February 24

Scarn.com :: View topic - Wisdom of Terry Pratchett

Scarn.com :: View topic - Wisdom of Terry Pratchett: "'Why don't we just invite them to dinner and massacare them when they're drunk?'
'You heard the man, there's 7000 of them'
'Ah...so it would have to be something simple with pasta then?' "

well that was interesting... and sort of proved my point.. I shouldn't be posting things to this in the morning. :-/

But really, I don't have much to say first thing in the morning.. nothing is going on.. except perhaps the mental jungle of thoughts as I try to plan out what it is I'm going to try to accomlish... which for the most part, never happens that way. I sort of have this reverse to-do list thing going on... If I'm positive i deffinitly don't want to do something, I should put it on my list of things I'm going to do. Because once it is on that list, it never gets done.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home